Website UTMB Health
To provide basic technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following technical programs:
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts and health assessment or the equivalent.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR CERTIFICATIONS
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: acute, aide, care technician, certified medication aide, certified residential medication aide, clinical assistant, home health aide, pct, rss, wh4
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.