Website Medical City Dallas
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Pediatrics RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
A supportive and collaborative work environment
Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
A competitive wage scale
Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
HCA s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
401k Plan – 100% matching contribution from 3% to 9% of pay based on your years of vesting service
performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process / outcomes for the Pediatric Service Line. The RN Pediatric Hem Onc will:
- Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members
- Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care
- Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient
- Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems
- Implement nursing care within the RN s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients/ families concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health
- Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others
A specialized children s hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children s Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven t let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children s Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children and their parents the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children s Hospital is a comprehensive children s hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
Hematology and Oncology
Orthopedics and Scoliosis
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BSN required
- Current TX nursing license or valid compact license
- Current BLS, issued by American Heart Association
- PALS, required within 6 months of hire
- Recent acute care experience required, pediatrics preferred
- APHON Pediatric Chemotherapy / Biotherapy or ONS Provider required
- Stem Cell experience preferred
- CPHON certification required within 24 months of hire
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.