Website Hawx Services, LLC
About Hawx: Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control is a customer-centric and technology-driven company that is in the process of revolutionizing the pest control industry. As we embark on a period of rapid growth, we are adding ambitious, career-oriented team members. At Hawx we pride ourselves on our company culture. Not only are our team members treated with respect and competitively compensated; they also benefit from being part of a company that actively rewards employees for being team players while providing ample opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are hiring a confident, energetic and hardworking individual for a Pest Control Service Professional position.
We welcome candidates from other hard-working blue-collar industries, such as construction, lawn care, landscaping, retail, grocery, sanitarians and other customer service-oriented backgrounds. You bring the right attitude and customer service experience, and we will provide the training to ensure your success!
- $45,000 – $60,000 compensation range
- Incentives available through sales commissions, review incentives, performance & more
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays & 401K
- Company vehicle, gas card and phone
- Perform residential pest management service routes with the highest level of customer service and professionalism
- Address and alleviate customer concerns and pest related issues by using integrated pest management strategies
- Complete all duties required by a pest/mosquito/termite service professional: customer consultation, inspection, eliminate/identify conducive conditions and proper treatments.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, vehicle and gas card and other job-related items.
- Continually stay up to speed on latest industry trends and training
- Utilize handhelds for customer routing, billing and processing service orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years or older w/ valid driver’s license
- Pass required background check and drug screening and be authorized to work in the US
- Ability to build rapport and positively engage and work with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor – from attitude to appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eagerness to go above and beyond to address customer needs
- Thrive and have interest to continually learn
- Team player
- Ability to fully complete tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow directions and guidelines in accordance with best practices and protocols
- Capable of respectfully working together with fellow technicians and branch management
- Comfortable with technology
- Ability to think outside the box and apply creative problem-solving techniques
- On the road – customer facing
- Outdoors through all four seasons
- Branch location when necessary for training, product replenishment, etc.
EEO: Hawx Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment with the most qualified employees. Both in our hiring process and in the experiences that our team members have as employees, Hawx is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Accordingly, Hawx is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Associated topics: bug, exterminate, insect, mosquito, pest, pest control, pesticide, rodent, sanitarian, wildlife
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.