OPEN HIRING EVENT!
Now Hiring! Up to $14.50/hr plus increases at 3, 6, 12, 18+ months.
We are offering full time positions with benefits starting 1st of the month! Interested?
*** Please note that the Dallas County / Texas Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Chewy is hiring Fulfillment Specialists for our Fulfillment Center in Dallas, TX. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don t wait! You don t want to miss out.
Chewy is proud to offer new increases with pay up to $14.50/hr on selected shifts, with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24+ months. We also offer Competitive benefits, Climate controlled facility, New Leadership Development Programs with rapid career growth potential, New state of the art automation, Employee incentives and benefit offerings, Day/Full and Part Time opportunities. Interviewing immediately! Don t wait, you may be our next Pawesome Chewtopian!!!
What you’ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and stand and/or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily, with or without reasonable accommodation; each shift have two 30 minute breaks.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Candidates MUST have at least 6 months+ of stable, recent and relative work experience in a physical environment
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
*** For safety and security purposes, Chewy requires photo identification in order to enter our facilities, so please be prepared to present a valid government-issued photo ID prior to your interview and at the time of your new-hire orientation. ***
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dock c, fulfillment, logistics engineer, logistics technician, material handler, operator warehouse, pallet, palletizer, warehouse engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.