Website MASC Medical
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We are currently seeking a Physician: Plastic Surgeon to join our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
We are seeking an additional motivated Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for our plastic surgery practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Company Benefits for Plastic Surgeon:
- $500K- 1.2M annual take home
- We are a leading provider of Cosmetic surgery center in Florida.
- Each of our offices is beautifully appointed and includes a fully accredited, onsite ASC with multiple operating rooms.
- Our practice is 100% focused on aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Our surgeons enjoy a wide variety of cosmetic plastic surgery cases including breast augmentation, liposuction, breast lifts, and reductions.
- We are a busy practice that offers plastic surgeons the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a professional environment.
- Most importantly, we are committed to our values of safety and outstanding patient outcomes; we are seeking a Plastic Surgeon with the same values.
- Our Plastic Surgeons earn a competitive salary. Fee per case / 20 Case per week average
The Ideal Candidate | Plastic Surgeon:
- Will have completed an aesthetic surgery fellowship or have significant cosmetic surgery experience
- Desires to perform surgery and create happy patients, but doesn’t want the headaches or responsibility associated with the administrative aspect of running a practice
- Will possess both outstanding surgical skills and communication skills.
- Will also possess superior communication skills paramount to building long-term relationships with patients and staff.
- Must have the ability to bond with patients
- Commits to delivering beautiful patient outcomes and overall positive experience with our practice
Responsibilities for the Plastic Surgeons:
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.