Website Arizona Biltmore Resort
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine for 2019. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list’s 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
Celebrating our 90th anniversary, The stunning Arizona Biltmore, a legendary landmark hotel, boasts a colorful history and superior service; all set within 39 acres in the heart of Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Community. With eight pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains – it’s little wonder the resort is a favorite vacation retreat of U.S. presidents and legendary film stars since 1929. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is one of the few hotels worldwide with an architectural imprint left by respected American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
Arizona Biltmore received the 2018 Conde Nast Gold List award and 2018 Reader’s Choice Award, voted one of the Top 20 Resorts in the Southwest & West. US News Best Resorts in Arizona & Best Business Hotels in Arizona. US News Best Resorts in Arizona & Best Business Hotels in Arizona.
– Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
– Must be available to work shifts between the hours of 9am and 6pm
– Previous retail/customer service/hospitality experience preferred
– Looking for someone who has a passion for hospitality and is eager to learn! .
Come and be a part of a great team at the Arizona Biltmore!
What will I be doing?
As a Pool Retail Associate, you would be responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop.
– Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing.
– Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
– Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping.
– Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels.
– Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- – Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
– Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
– Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
– Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
– Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
– Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- – Quality
– Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Associated topics: courtesy, courtesy clerk, customer, customer service representative, retail sales consultant, sales, sales associate, service associate, store associate, venta
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.