- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Properly execute all recipe procedures
- Prepare a variety of foods with different methods of preparation
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Complete assigned prep work to stock and set-up stations
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Able to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- No experience necessary
Associated topics: cafeteria, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de produccion, dinner, food prep, maker, meat cutter, persona de parilla, prep
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.