Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* Pricing Specialist II
*Job Description:* Pricing Specialist are the liaison/interface between Arrow’s sales team and its suppliers. This position is responsible for developing, growing and leveraging supplier relationships to negotiate product pricing and availability and increase sales.
*What You ll Be Doing: *
Develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships, negotiate competitive pricing and availability, increase sales and gross profit dollars for all regions.
Liaison/interface between Arrow’s suppliers and Arrow sales team, responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow’s adder and quoting strategy.
Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
Facilitate communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price.
*What We Are Looking For:*
* Solid work history
* Passive/Connector/Electromechanical background strongly preferred
* Proficiency in multiple software and applications including MS Office
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Ability to multitask and change gears quickly
* Task disciplined/self-motivated
* Excellent prioritization and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships via phone and email
* Sales or Sales Support experience
* Distribution experience preferred
* Oracle experience preferred
*What We Offer at Arrow:*
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
* And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$78,750.00 – $96,250.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Product Management & Supplier Marketing *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.