Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Principal, Infrastructure Architect
Salary: Open + Bonus
Location: Hybrid role in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
- B.S. in Computer Science or (preferred) M.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Compute (Linux/Windows) administration
- Minimum 5 years leading projects
- Experience with VMWARE
- Experience with EMC and Netapp Storage
- Programming/Scripting experience in languages like Java, Bash, Python
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (examples – GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Compose, K8s)
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. eg, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience preferred with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, S3, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using On-prem infrastructure and public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC
- Experience following Git workflows
- Responsible for optimization, documentation, and support of the infrastructure components hosted in the on-premises data centers and the AWS cloud.
- Take ownership of the DevOps discipline and be responsible for managing all Level 2 server/infrastructure related issues in AWS.
- Responsible for monitoring server and storage performance in On-prem and AWS
- Responsible for CI/CD pipeline build, improvement, and management
- Support and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in production environments.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of continuous integration environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.