Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*Hybrid, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote*
A prestigious financial company is on the search for a Principal, IT Strategic Souring. This role is focused on technology and driving down cost of ownership. This person will focus on consulting negotiations, cost, supplier and asses management.
- Identify and evaluate sourcing opportunities in alignment with strategic, operating and financial COMPANY objectives. Lead the negotiation and purchase of goods and services with a focus on the technology category. Partner with internal business clients to ensure that purchased goods and services meet their needs. Proactively seek ways to drive down total cost of ownership through competition and vendor relationships.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Negotiate agreements that deliver value to our stakeholders ensuring service, quality and added value maximizing the supplier’s capabilities
- Drive ideas that will optimize year-over-year total cost of ownership
- Lead the development and management of RFx’s
- Maintain awareness of best practices in the marketplace and implement appropriate changes
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively across organization levels, functions and lines of business to realize procurement goals and objectives
- Negotiate contractual agreements with consistent commercial terms satisfying regulatory requirements per COMPANY policy
- Continuously update department policy and procedures, training guides and implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Supply Chain Management preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in procurement, specifically in the technology space including contracting, sourcing and negotiations for consulting services and goods
- Successful track record in a large procurement organization
- Technology procurement experience (minimum 6 years)
- Supplier management and asset management experience
- CPM or CPSM preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- ERP system experience
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.