Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Principal, Strategic Sourcing
Location: Hybrid role in Chicago, IL
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Supply Chain Management preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in procurement, specifically in the technology space including contracting, sourcing and negotiations for consulting services and goods
- 6+ years Technology procurement experience
- Successful track record in a large procurement organization
- Supplier management and asset management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- ERP system experience
- Strong ability to build relationships and effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Process driven with strong analytical acumen
- Strong negotiation expertise with an understanding of key contracting concepts and legal terms
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into technology sourcing practices and business outcomes
- Support the execution of strategic sourcing & business strategies in a collaborative team-based environment to achieve company goals
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to drive sourcing transactions with the goal of achieving significant initial cost reductions while maintaining/improving product quality and enhancing supplier service levels
- This includes RFx development, facilitation, scorecard, analysis, vendor selection, negotiations and issue resolution.
- Identify and evaluate sourcing opportunities in alignment with strategic, operating and financial objectives.
- Lead the negotiation and purchase of goods and services with a focus on the technology category.
- Partner with internal business clients to ensure that purchased goods and services meet their needs.
- Proactively seek ways to drive down total cost of ownership through competition and vendor relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.