Website BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE
NEW RATE – Temporary Rate of $51 / HR
Seeking PRN RNs for NEW Baylor Scott & White Health Reward Staffing Resource Team!
Premium pay with complete flexibility!
Rates comparable to agency rates plus shift differentials and holiday pay!
Autonomy and control over your own schedule!
Choose your own facilities!
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $9 billion and serving a population larger than the state of Virginia, we have the vision and resources to provide our patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health stands to be one of the nations exemplary health care organizations.
We are currently seeking PRN RNs to join our NEW Reward Staffing Resource Team. Specialties seeking include ED, OR, ICU, Med Surg and L&D.
- BSN or ADN enrolled in a BSN program.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, productive RN experience in specialty area.
- Must be able to float across a minimum of three facilities in designated specialties in the BSW North Texas Region
- Must be able to work a minimum of 4 shifts per month, plus 1 major and 2 minor holidays.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire date per unit or specialty.
When you join Baylor Scott & White Health, you are joining a health care system that spans 49 hospitals and more than 800 patient care sites. But more than that, you are part of a family of caregivers, each focused on serving the needs of our communities, our patients and each other. Join us, and together we can improve health care and become a national role model for others to follow!
* Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or enrollment in BSN program required
* RN license required
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
* 3+ years of experience required
($51 / HR is a temporary rate and will continue through the season. The hourly rate will revert back to $44 / HR with advanced notice)
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, coronary, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.