Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Process Engineer for one of the following locations: San Antonio Home Office I, Phoenix Campus, Colorado Springs Campus, Tampa Campus or 100% remote work opportunity.
Partners with cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Responsible for consistently executing the Process Excellence (PX) strategy within a CoSA or across the Enterprise. Executes process improvement projects that sustainably improve member and employee experiences and business deliverables. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled. Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Applies knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline to optimize business performance.
- Leads and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Utilizes broad knowledge of customers, products and processes to support business problem analysis and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
- Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of a routine nature and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of process improvement and/or directly related business experience.
- Demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN, Six Sigma, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements).
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- This Process Engineering Role would be primarily focused on supporting the Intelligent Automation Process Engineering Projects (RPAs).
- Knowledge and understanding of the Business Process Management practices
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 9/20/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.