Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Product Management Manager Deposit Pricing for one of the following locations: San Antonio Home Office II/III, Plano Legacy, Tampa Campus, Phoenix Campus or 100% Remote Work Environment.
The Product Management Manager Deposit Pricing supports senior leadership in the management of deposit pricing analytics and pricing strategy for USAA Bank. Responsible for delivering regular status reports regarding various aspects of deposit pricing. Will be a high-performing pricing analytics expert, self-sufficient in applying data skills & creating polished reports for wide audiences. This is an individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
Supports the maintenance of existing products and/or may lead in the development and launch of less complex, new products. Responsible for delivering regular status reports regarding various aspects of the product. Partners with resources to gather and synthesize information used to refine and expand product features. Collaborates with the Product Management Support team and other internal resources to create and disseminate information regarding changes and updates to product features.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Leverages resources to gather analytics, competitive intelligence, and member information to support formulation of product strategy.
- Develops ideas for and provides work direction to Product Management support team for the development of training/collateral documents for use by Member
- Contact teams to effectively present products and services to members.
- Participates in the development of product strategy recommendations.
- Participates in the recommendations to launch new products and the evaluation and decision to buy/build or partner.
- Acts as product SME for Member Contact representatives on the features and services.
- Guides Member Contact teams on how to effectively use sales guides and provides education on products and services, including new offerings and enhancements to existing features.
- Provides responses to member inquiries elevated by Member Contact team.
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of potential providers for alliance relationships.
- Supports the Product Management Director to write and distribute press briefings.
- Conducts research on external market trends/design changes for assigned products.
- Holds responsibility for coordinating with relevant control partners (to include Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management) to ensure product offerings are designed, implemented, and managed in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Statistics, or related discipline, OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant industry experience in Banking, Financial Services, Actuary, Underwriting, Marketing or Operations.
- 2 or more years direct product management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced experience in creating product briefings.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 4+ years in banking product management, specifically retail bank deposits
- Experience managing a portfolio of accounts with segmentation and life cycle, particularly in Deposits
- 2+ years of Tableau Desktop experience with knowledge of creating dashboards, connecting to databases, automation of reporting, & experience with publishing on Tableau Server
- 2+ years of finance experience and/or degree in finance or analytical function
- Master s degree in business or quantitative discipline, such as Data Science / Analytics or Economics
- Demonstrated experience in creating & delivering analytical presentations for executive management
- Experience presenting to wide audiences and executive leadership on deposit products, pricing strategy, competitive analysis, including financial performance and driver analysis
- Experience developing and implementing deposit pricing strategies in different rate environments
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 10/13/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.