Website Cambia Health Solutions
Product OwnerAny office location or remote
The Product Owner III represents the voice of the customer and is accountable for ensuring that a technology team delivers value to the business. The Product Owner III is the person responsible for managing both the daily and strategic delivery of the technical solutions throughout Cambia, and is the key day-to-day interface between the Product and Engineering teams. A Product Owner’s key responsibility is to convey the vision of the product to the engineering teams, to prioritize the teams backlog and to set direction for product releases and sprints
* Represents the voice of the customer and is accountable for ensuring that a development team delivers value to the business.
* Leads technology/development efforts by describing vision, outlining work in the team backlog, and prioritizing it based on business value. The team itself has the cross- functional skills to do the actual work (analysis, design, develop, test, technical communication, document, etc.).
* Determines which features of a product are most important, when they are developed, etc. using information from leadership stakeholders responsible for any and all functions.
* Analyzes and/or creates requirements for improving or replacing manual or computerized systems and procedures to meet user needs and to achieve greater corporate operating efficiency.
* Reads and creates complex structured specifications such as Use Cases, Story Boards, Cucumber scenarios and any other formal methods.
* Reads, understands, and creates complex technical documents including logical data models. Uses multiple methodologies appropriately (RUP and Agile) for complex size work efforts and can contribute to the maturity and growth of the Cambia Solutions Lifecycle.
* Sets objectives and goals, breaks down concepts into manageable achievable steps, and assesses risks and problems.
* Provides estimates for large and complex size work efforts increasing accuracy of the estimate as work effort progresses.
* Negotiates with team on technical debt and evaluates solution to meet the need of the business.
* Participates in projects as a team member, and/or makes significant contributions to team effectiveness by improving the methodology, tools, and/or internal processes.
* Is responsible for accepting user stories and confirming completeness.
* Involved in high priority projects by managing projects from inception to execution within agreed upon time frames.
* Manages the backlogs for multiple products or delivery teams.
* Maintains a release roadmap.
* Anticipates bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Identifies, assesses, tracks and mitigates issues and risks at multiple levels.
* Has additional skills in business analysis and/or business architecture.
* Mentors more junior staff
* Operates with a high level of autonomy, designing work plans, resource requirements, and organizational strategies required to accomplish necessary analysis and decision-making.
* Creates and implements strategies that significantly increase product revenue.
* Responsible for the long-term vision as well as short-term implementation for multiple products.
* Facilitates product kickoffs, joint requirements planning and design sessions, release planning sessions, and other cross-functional ceremonies.
* Identifies cross-team dependencies and maintains a high degree of enterprise awareness.
* Acts as go to steward for customer-facing special demos, integrations and presentations representing the business and the product organization.
* Continuously improves team processes to increase quality and effectiveness. Guides product decisions across multiple pr
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.