Website The Reserves Network
The Production Associate completes necessary tasks in safe, timely, and collaborative ways to enable the facility to run at an efficient level. The primary purpose of this job is to oversee the correct quality of materials and the end products produced by the company to safely and cost-effectively achieve performance targets.
If you are looking for opportunities for advancement and would like to become part of an amazing company, apply now.
What you will do:
- Packing Salad, Trimming, erecting corrugated boxes,
- General housekeeping (Utility), material handling functions, performing rework, condiment inserter, and product spreading.
- Other functions may include packing bags in corrugated boxes and palletizing while meeting and exceeding all safety, quality, and efficiency standards.
- Job functions are subject to change from day to day depending on customer requirements.
What you need:
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work the entire shift from start to finish.
- Must have a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Non-slip shoes, cold storage so they need to dress in layers
What’s in it for you:
- $0 monthly cost for single HMO Healthcare Plans
- HMO $20.00 month for a family
- Secured worksite
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401k after 90 days 2-6 vested
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonus
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Please call our Smyrna office at 770-###-#### or If interested please send a resume to …@trnstaffing.com
If you are a Laborer that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results this is the job for you. Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.