Website TERRA Staffing Group
An award winning printing and packaging company islooking for a dynamic Production InventoryControl Coordinator to add to their production team.
This is a full time, direct hire role with a great opportunity to join a fast growing company with endlesscareer growth potential. This employer manufactures packaging materialfor brand name clients like Rockstar, Phillips, Starbucks, Nintendo, and more!
As a Production InventoryControl Coordinator, you will be responsible foroverseeing the receiving and dispatching of consumables, confirming accuracy oforders and reporting on work progress, production challenges and job costs.
Production InventoryControl Coordinator Job Duties:
- Receiving and examining shipmentsof materials to ensure accurate quantities, quality and specifications.
- Facilitating flow of materialsbetween various departments.
- Examine job cost reports forinconsistencies, such as mischarges.
- Working closely with vendors toensure timely delivery of goods.
You will find success in this role if you haveexperience with inventory control, manufacturing and work well in a dynamicfast moving team environment.
- Generous benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision 80% companypaid premiums including children and eligible spouses
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Two weeks vacation after one yearwith the ability, to use one week after 6 months of employment
- Carpool Benefit and Orca passreimbursement of $50 a month
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short and Long term disability
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protecttheir employees from COVID-19:
- Enforced masking requirements
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
- Temperature screening daily upon entry
- Health survey questionaries’ are being asked daily
Schedule:Monday through Friday, schedule can vary between 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3pm.
Production InventoryControl Coordinator Job Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in inventory control(experience with mins/maxes is a plus)
- Experienceworking on a manufacturing floor
- Proficientunderstanding of materials and service procurement
- Proficient inMicrosoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to liftup to 30 lbs. and stand for long periods of times
Pay:$20 – $27/hr. DOE
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to besuccessful in this Production Inventory Control Coordinator role and areinterested in learning more about it, apply now or call 253-###-#### to schedule your interview today!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.