Website TERRA Staffing Group
We have immediate openings for Production Line Sorters with great 4/10’s schedule! This company processes residential recycling and strives to keep everything possible out of landfills. You get to see how the work you are doing is having a positive impact on the environment in real time!
This entry level sorting role does not require any previous experience in the industry. Because this company is established and growing quickly, there are many opportunities for advancement and they pride themselves on promoting from within. The team works closely together and they treat their employees well and offer employee appreciation events regularly.
- Sort materials (paper, plastics, aluminum, glass, etc) safely into appropriate bin
- Work with a team to determine what is recyclable
- Perform general clean up
- Assist other sorters on an as-needed basis with heavy or bulky items
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to begin a career with an essential established business with great benefits for you and your family!
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Requiring masks to be worn on site
- Having employees work 6′ apart on sorting line
- Cleaning/Sanitizing common areas every hour
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to lift recycling material
- Steel toe boots (available for purchase from our TERRA offices)
Benefits upon hire:
- Schedule that gives you both weekend and week days off
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision
- Employer paid life insurance
- Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
- Company events (barbecues, employee appreciation parties, and more!)
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 5:00am-3:30pm with lots of OT available!
Location: Port of Tacoma
If you are interested in this position, please call or text (253) ###-#### to learn more!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.