Earn up to $1,100 in extra cash and get a chance to double your pay with Bluecrew’s Essential Rewards Campaign!
Interested in learning new skills in production, manufacturing, or the auto industry? Join a great team of Production Operators at a local car parts manufacturer! Lots of shift schedules to choose from, plus RTC bus line #7 has a stop close by!
Production Operators are responsible for performing the operations to mass-produce automotive components.
- Accurately record all production information on the production report
- Assist inline change activities
- Ensure quality of parts being produced, report all issues to supervisor immediately
- Able to work at a consistently fast pace while still possessing the ability to produce a quality part
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all NVOSHA and company policies and procedures regarding safety and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be a lean thinker by helping develop and maintain standards in accordance with lean manufacturing principles
- Follow all cleanup and housekeeping procedures
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35-50 pounds
- Must be able to walk, stand, & bend in a manufacturing setting for an entire shift
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus to work
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Must be able to work overtime (including weekends)
- Ability to communicate and understand verbal and written instructions in English
Bluecrew s new Essential REWARDS campaign can put cash bonuses in your pocket – just for working! Starting May 10, we re launching new bonuses, including a chance to win a drawing to DOUBLE your pay for 4 weeks! Plus, new Crew Members can earn an extra $300 after every 15 shifts (limit of 2 per person), $500 for working 40 shifts, and $50 for every referral.
This promotion runs through July 4th, so sign-up today and start working to maximize your bonus.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.