Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Program Manager I (Remote Work Location Available) for one of the following locations: San Antonio Home Office I, Phoenix Campus, Plano Legacy, Tampa Campus or Colorado Springs Campus.
This is a new position on dynamic team, supporting evolving processes for compliance and risk management activities in P&C Auto Product Management.
Leads and manages moderately complex to complex programs and planning activities to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives under minimal supervision. Drives to achieve multi-year program deadlines, scope and overall benefits. Understands and applies proficient knowledge of USAA finance, operations and marketing to the program plan.
**For related project experience to be considered outside of a Program/Project Management title, please include a project list of all program/project management experience. The project list should include: project summary, role, project timeframe, and percentage of time dedicated to the project (i.e. March 2018 May 2019, 50% of time). Failure to provide this documentation may result in disqualification.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we’ve been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , and we’ve ranked among Victory Media’s Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Addresses potential program opportunities to deliver integrated solutions that meet multiple business partner needs.
- Directs analyses, root cause identification and development and recommendation of key work products.
- Applies proficient knowledge of the business, its products and processes to assess program risks and rewards across multiple technologies and business goals.
- Negotiates agreements, settles disputes equitably and diffuses situations.
- Defines and maintains multi-million dollar moderate risk program strategies based on business demand and ROI expectations.
- Negotiates program tradeoffs with IT and the business as the program develops to ensure alignment of demand to capacity.
- Holds responsibility for developing multi-year business plans to deliver business capabilities and define execution approach to achieve business goal while reducing risk and delivering early business value.
- Facilitates meetings with executive management project sponsors to define solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (6 years total).
- 4 or more year’s project and/or program management experience (including experience defining a new program) or relevant business experience.
- Proficient experience in Principles of Project/Program or Portfolio Management.
- P&C Insurance experience, particularly Auto Insurance Underwriting experience in a staff function
- Compliance, adherence, quality assurance and/or risk management experience
- Documents management experience
- Current or prior USAA experience
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.