trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Psychiatric/Mental Health Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Psychiatric / Mental Health Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing care for patients of all ages with mental illness or mental distress. The Psychiatric RN will assess patients, write a care plan, monitor progress, and work alongside a team of mental health professionals and medical staff that includes social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, and physicians.
1+ year of recent Psychiatric/Mental Health RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
– 13-week contracts
– Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
– Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation’s leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff’s travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
– Great selection of jobs – All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
– Great pay – Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed hours
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
– 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
– 401k with employer match
– Assistance with travel and planning
– Licensure reimbursement
– Exclusive employee discount program
– Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
– 1+ years recent specialty experience
– Must have active RN license
– Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email …@trustaff.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, registed, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.