Website Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
AM/PM – Public Area/Lobby Attendant
The Public Areas Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining public areas of the hotel, Vail Square, and all public area restrooms. This includes, but is not limited to, vacuuming, high and low dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows, and trash removal in all public areas. In addition to the areas, the attendant is responsible for maintaining the pool area including cleaning both pool restrooms, stocking fresh towels, and the frequent removal of towels and trash from the pool deck. All common areas will be maintained in a manner that meets or exceeds Rock Resorts brand standards and creates a warm and welcoming environment for all resort guests and visitors alike. This position is guest facing and includes guest interaction on a consistent basis.
- – Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
– Work Experience: Previous housekeeping experience in property of similar size and quality preferred.
– Language Ability: Ability to effectively communicate in English to internal and external guests.
– Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours.
The budgeted range starts at 12.75-14.40 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 192687
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.