Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Quantitative Model Developer
Salary: Open + Bonus
Location: Hybrid role in Chicago, IL
*This role is unable to provide sponsorship*
*Must be available for on-site interviews*
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred.
- 7+ years .NET and C# development experience
- 2+ years working in AWS cloud.
- 2+ years Java development, 3+ years developing quantitative financial models.
- Experience as architect for both Front End and Back End solutions.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience following Git workflows.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. eg, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm, and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Review and signoff of test plans and results for Risk Pillar of company Renaissance Initiative.
- Maintenance of MRM’s custom Risk Systems Control Tool. This includes the development and delivery of business features in the application’s Front End, middle layer, and Back End.
- Deployment for MVG’s Risk System Control Tool in an AWS environment to facilitate MRM’s Renaissance testing activities. Inclusive of integration with AWS data sources.
- Development of quantitative financial models into MRM’s modelling infrastructure with focus on computational performance.
- Will write unit and integration tests, based on chosen DevOps frameworks.
- Maintain the MRM IT infrastructure, such as the collection of Servers, data bases, and management of share drives.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.