Website NextHome Preferred Properties
NextHome Preferred Properties is a progressive real estate firm with consumer focused branding, technology, and marketing. Our flexible pricing model and competitive programs empower our agents to provide excellent service without compromise.
Our company culture speaks to who we are, the type of agent we attract, and how we are perceived by the consumer of real estate services. We focus on what is really needed to successfully partner with an agent to assure their success. That is, client-centric marketing, comprehensive technologies, automated systems and an inspirational culture.
Our comprehensive proprietary platform puts the latest technology at your fingertips, all in one place. Our multifaceted approach to training and support is designed to make all things easier for today’s busy agent. Our all inclusive business model is affordable and flexible.
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 – $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we’re dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: home, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.