Website Vylla Home
Real Estate is one of the most exciting industries to work in right now. We are looking for bright, dynamic, and creative Real Estate Agents to join our team. The process of selling and buying a home can be a complicated and intimidating process, so clients depend on the expertise of a Real Estate Agent to get their home ready to sell for a good price and to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative Real Estate Agents who have stellar customer service skills.
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Agent, you will need to be a self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure. There is a lot of flexibility in the real estate industry, so you’ll also be able to work independently to fulfill your duties and meet clients’ needs. Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to thrive, so excellent customer service is essential. If you possess those traits, then we want you on our team as soon as possible. We ensure that our application and interview process are as simple and quick as possible.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Many agents make over $100,000 a year.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will…
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show-ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
- Regularly communicate with current and past clients to make sure their real estate needs are being met
- Attend home showings and open houses
- Come up with creative ideas for making your real estate portfolio stand out in the local market
As a broker, we will…
- Provide a flexible and supportive work environment that offers a healthy work/life balance
- Walk you through the real estate licensing process
- Provide training and career development resources to help you better your career
- Offer competitive commission rates and offer you financial security
About Vylla Home
Vylla’s national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America’s first and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find, finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients – way beyond the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our two cents? You’re worth as much as all the hard work you put in! Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Don’t wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee – no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden costs.
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support opportunities!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Qualities
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.