Website Vylla Home
Real Estate Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of Real Estate Listing, a Real Estate Listing Agent must have good interpersonal and administrative skills. The Real Estate Listing Agent position caters to the detail oriented individual who enjoys the intricacies of conversation and sales. The agent must also be self-motivated and proactive.
As a Real Estate Agent, your income is tied directly to performance in the form of commissions. As you oversee more transactions, your earnings will grow. As a result, you get to be in control of your earning potential. Many Real Estate Agents earn over $100,000 a year after they’ve spent a few years working hard to build a client base.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Consult with clients on the sale of their home and help them price it competitively and market it effectively
- Market your home sales portfolio to the local community and fellow real estate agents
- Mediate all negotiations with potential buyers and offer expert advice to your clients on how to obtain the best value for their home
- Be an expert in your local real estate community and stay updated on recent home listings and sales
Create advertising materials for your listing services
About Vylla Home
Vylla’s national footprint and full-service model provide a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America’s first and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find, finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients – way beyond the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our two cents? You’re worth as much as all the hard work you put in! Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO) properties.
- Don’t wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee – no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden costs.
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support opportunities!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.