Website The Wehner Group
We are actively pursuing individuals who are interested in becoming full-time real estate agents with our team!
Led by Jennifer Wehner, we are a top-performing Real Estate team in the Phoenix Metro Area. We have agents that service all areas of Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. We have the systems, technology, leads, and culture you are looking for! We want to align ourselves with people who share our core values so we can continue to create a winning team dynamic and amazing experience for our clients.
- Stay curious + think big
- Lead with honesty + integrity
- Be humble + be grateful
- Act with a servants heart
A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent role is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal success and client satisfaction.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Provide weekly coaching and training with Jen and some of the top agents in the real estate industry.
- Give you access to our Full-time Marketing Manager so you have all expertise and none of marketing expense.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we’re dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: home, house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, resident, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.