Website The Wehner Group
We are actively pursuing individuals who are interested in becoming full-time real estate agents with our team!
Led by Jennifer Wehner, we are a top-performing Real Estate team in the Phoenix Metro Area. We have agents that service all areas of Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. We have the systems, technology, leads, and culture you are looking for! We want to align ourselves with people who share our core values so we can continue to create a winning team dynamic and amazing experience for our clients.
- Stay curious + think big
- Lead with honesty + integrity
- Be humble + be grateful
- Act with a servants heart
A Real Estate Outside Sales Professional is a real estate agent who manages all aspects of a home purchase and sale. Buying or selling a home can be a daunting process for clients, so they depend on sales professionals to give them expert advice on how to market and sell their home and how to find a new home that is of good value and meets their needs. As an Outside Sales Professional, you will come up with creative ideas to make your clients’ home stand out amongst other homes so they can sell it quickly and for a favorable deal.
The ideal sales professional will be an innovative and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to build quality relationships with clients is critical to the role.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Give you access to our Full-time Inside Sales Team who will assist in setting appointments for you.
- Equip you with your own website, scripts, open house signs, coaching, contact management system, and all the tools you need to be successful.
- Provide weekly coaching and training with Jen and some of the top agents in the real estate industry.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we’re dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: agent, broker, housing, listing, listing consultant, realtor, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, salesperson
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.