Website Day & Ross
At Day & Ross, we offer great miles, benefits and a supportive environment where work-life balance matters.
We’re currently hiring Company Drivers for regional routes throughout Southeastern Michigan.
- Earn .55CPM – .60CPM
- Average $1500+/week
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- $24 for out of town trips
- Excellent home time
- No touch freight
- Dedicated trucks available with fridge, TV, and APU
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Per diem each night on the road
- Must be 22 or older
- Class A License with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements (or willingness to obtain endorsements we’ll reimburse)
- 1+ years CDL-A driving experience preferred
Day & Ross is looking for safe, qualified and experienced drivers for our growing team in the US. This year we celebrated our 70th anniversary and placed 15th in Transport Topics Top 50 Dedicated Contract Carriers in North America. We are one of Canada s largest transportation companies, offering transport and logistics services for top brands.
We’re taking every precaution to keep our drivers safe during the pandemic, and we’re committed to working with you to make sure you have the home time you need while maximizing your earning potential.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver team, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driver, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.