Website VALENTINE RECRUITING
We are working with a world class food services provider in El Paso, TX to find a Registered Dietician who willI help to provide a nutritionally sound and cost-efficient food services program that will meet the needs of students while maintaining compliance with all local guidelines as they relate to nutrition regulations. Utilizes technical training and government-mandated nutritional standards on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans. May work closely with Food & Beverage Development and management teams.
- Plans menus in accordance with guidelines.
- Visits school cafes on a regular basis.
- Supports the maintenance of recipe development, menu production, and foodservice management standards.
- Supports nutrient analysis for all food items served.
- Educates clients and consumers, regarding healthy food choices through school training and community outreach.
- Assists with new employee training.
- Works with management and supervisors to ensure delivery of quality food services.
- Developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous relevant working experience preferred
- Requires a bachelors degree at an accredited institution with course work accredited or approved by the appropriate nutrition and dietetics agencies
RDN or RDN Eligible
- Formal eligibility to practice dietetics in geographic location where applicable
- Ability to maintain a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers
- Ability to maintain a contagious and positive work ethic and inspire others
Requirements (documented in resume):
- RDN / RD Certification
- Food service experience
- Menu production experience
- Recipe development experience
Experience working in K12 district preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.