Website Signature Healthcare at Home
Now Hiring! $5000.00 Sign on Bonus
Full Time Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager/RN
Coverage Area: Anacortes and Oak Harbor
Signature Healthcare at Home
2825 Colby Avenue
Everett, Washington 98201
Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM or weekends
We work in healthcare because we have a desire to help people. We stay in healthcare because the passion to help and educate grows with each patient and family we meet. The connections that are developed and nurtured during the time that care is being provided is the heartbeat of what we do and why we do it. If you want to provide quality patient care to individuals and their family members during an important time in their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will give you the training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion.
At Signature Healthcare at Home our professional clinical staff have the time to provide one on one patient care, resulting in quality patient care. They provide education with the family and patient. Most of our positions have flexible work schedules that are Monday through Friday which offer a good work-life balance. Our professional clinical staff work in a collaborative environment and have weekly team meetings to discuss the patient s plan of care.
At Signature Healthcare at Home you can build that patient relationship and have strong work collaborative relationships. You have a voice; you are recognized, and you are appreciated! What is your passion and what do you want out of your healthcare career?
Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and mileage reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions Signature Healthcare at Home offers cell phone reimbursement, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability insurance, employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher education reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities!
Provides skilled services to patients at home and manages the patient care services pertaining to the curative, rehabilitative, and/or preventive aspects of nursing pursuant to the plan of treatment when nursing is involved in a patient s care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit, when nursing is involved in the plan care and at other times, as directed by the Director of Professional Services;
- Regularly re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs;
- Initiates the nursing plan of care with appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures and necessary revisions;
- Furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill;
- Prepares clinical and progress notes the day of service;
- Coordinates services;
- Informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient s condition and needs
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs;
- Participates in in-service programs;
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel;
- May delegate aspects of patient care to unlicensed individuals
- Teaches and trains patients and caregivers nursing care
- Provides nail care to patients
- Performs medication management setup
- Any other duty within the scope of nursing state practice regulations.
Education: Graduate from an accredited nursing school.
License/Certification: Requires current nursing license in the state in which you are applying for work in, current CPR certification, current driver license in the state in which you are applying for work in or transportation available to cover entire service area without advance notice, and current minimum automobile insurance coverage as required by law.
Experience and Skills: Interest in working with ill, elderly and/or disabled patients, with at least one year of recent experience in a clinical setting.
Please apply on line for this position here:
Signature Healthcare At Home – Regional Recruiter
Signature Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, intensive, intensive care, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse, surgical, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.