Website Novant Health
Up to $20k SIGNING BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED RNs!
We are interviewing Registered Nurses with at least one year of experience.
New increased payrates and float rates.
Novant Health provides the benefits, stability, support and resources to provide remarkable patient care.
- Nursing interventions, medical orders, and other related therapies.
- Ensure the implementation of the plan of care while ensuring patient safety.
- May serve as a mentor/coach, a code blue leader and/or RRT responder.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate communication tools such as Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation, and Question (SBARQ) when communicating within the interdisciplinary team and when handing off patient care.
Why become an Registered Nurse with Novant Health?
- LeapFrog Grade “A”
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have earned some of the nation’s top honors in quality care, including radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services, surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN license in appropriate state Required.
Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, maternal, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.