Website Memorial Health
Home health is currently the largest growing industry in healthcare, and the Memorial Home Health team reflects that continued growth. Our team has a continually high census, which allows for a consistent work schedule.
Our home health nurses are incentivized to see a certain patient load per day. If they see more than that in a week, they are compensated financially. The home health nurse will travel within a 60 mile radius of Springfield. Memorial utilizes an intake department that ensures the case loads are evenly distributed.
Our Home Health Team supports all of our affiliate hospitals in Decatur, Jacksonville, Lincoln and Taylorville including two Magnet designated facilities, a Level 1 Trauma Center and teaching hospital with a strong partnership with Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- License to practice professional nursing in Illinois required
- Current CPR certification required
- A minimum of two (2) years acute care clinical experience is required.
- Must be able to position and/or transfer an average adult patient and possess gross coordination sufficient to perform patient care tasks as required
- Environmental working conditions include exposure to blood, bodily fluids/tissue, contagious diseases, animals, etc.
- Will accept an Memorial Health System vehicle for business purposes only as deemed necessary by geography/mileage
- Must possess valid Illinois driver’s license and must be deemed as an acceptable driver in accordance with the MHS Fleet Safety Policy (five year MVR will be required)
- Must have availability of personal vehicle with proof of insurance
Associated topics: asn, care, care unit, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, nurse, registed, registered nurse, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.