Website Jackson Nurse Professionals
We re seeking compassionate Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients who require extended care due to chronic illnesses and disabilities for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art hospital.
At Jackson you ll enjoy an incredibly supportive, ambitious team focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months LTC experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, tcu, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.