Website Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
SHIFT: No Weekends
Henrico Doctors’ Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors’ Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.Henrico Doctors Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We are a Level II Trauma facility, offering specialized vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, a comprehensive certified stroke center, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We’re also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery; we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.HCA 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
HCA RewardsMedical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Student Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Works with all CNOs, director of clinical operations and nursing directors to develop surge plans to accommodate high census. Surge plans will reflect bed placement across all campuses based on individual patient need, campus capacity, and services offered.
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures regarding staffing models, ratios and scheduling excellence practice. Ensures ongoing education of scheduling excellence process for managers and directors as well as staff during the onboarding process.
- Ensures compliance with scheduling excellence through review of posted schedules, analysis of trends, and reeducation of nursing leadership as needed to determine educational needs in order to comply with metrics.
- Responsible for timely bedding of patients through the emergency room, direct admissions, surgery, and L&D. In addition, patients are moved through the continuum of high level beds, intermediate, and medical-surgical beds.
- Partner with hospitalists, consulting physicians, and case managers on appropriate bed assignments including timely transfers, and discharges in an effort to decrease and/or eliminate bed congestion, ED/PACU holds, or delays for direct admissions.
Required- Five (5) years current nursing experience; two (2) years of management experience
Preferred- Previous experience in Nursing Director capacity
Required- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing with BSN or related health degree
Preferred- Maintenance of nursing leadership certification
Required- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse or compact license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, registed, staff nurse, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.