Website Jackson Nurse Professionals
Currently offering positions for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients that require complex monitoring and nursing interventions due to brain, head or spinal cord injuries, brain infections, brain tumors, epilepsy and other seizure disorders, nerve and muscular disorders, strokes and more for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the art hospital.
At Jackson you ll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture focused on making sure talented nurses like you can do your best work in the most positive work environments possible since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months NEURO ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.