Website Medical City Dallas
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse Pediatric ICU
Medical City Children’s Health- Medical City Dallas
PRN Nights 7P-7A
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
The Registered Nurse PICU will:
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the critically ill pediatric patient.
- Organize, implement, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care. This plan will be individualized, family centered, and holistic.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Participate in PICU initiatives and process improvement.
- Maintain high-quality age specific care for the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent and young adult population.
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization
- Communicate and care for the pediatric patient.
- Apply scientific knowledge; use a variety of equipment; and perform multiple technical procedures.
- Proactively advocate for patients and consistency educate patients/family throughout the continuum of care.
- Utilize ability to demonstrate and apply the technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily. You can play a key part in our continued success.
BSN required within 6 months of hire
RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
BLS from AHA or ARC
PALS required within 6 months of hire
1 year of PICU experience required
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, coronary, hospice, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.