Come work for one of Oregon’s 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full-Time Various Shifts Positions Available!
Avamere Court at Keizer
5300 River Rd. N
Keizer, OR 97303
As a registered nurse (RN) with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
- Implement and maintain established nursing practice objectives and standards
- Complete required recordkeeping while admitting, transferring, and discharging residents
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan shift services, programs, and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of patient care is maintained
- Provide direct patient care to residents
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy
- Review patient care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs
- Plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality patient care
- Supervise the day-to-day nursing and caregiving activities performed by CNAs
- Provide guidance and leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff are providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes
- Develop and maintain rapport and employee culture with nursing staff, other department personnel, patients and residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in patient care
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care communities
- Experience with electronic medical records and computer documentation systems
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Nestled in the beautiful Willamette Valley sits Avamere Court at Keizer. This 5-acre campus offers independent living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long-term care, and respite care. Avamere Court at Keizer features 69 skilled nursing beds and 96 private rooms. They also work closely with The Arbor at Avamere Court, a memory care community located across the street. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, a library, and an extensive activities calendar, including their annual Western BBQ Days event.
Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit. The community has a warm, family-like feel. In fact, many employees are recognized as heroes .
Several team members have taken advantage of Avamere programs to further their healthcare careers, including tuition assistance and mentorship. Avamere Court at Keizer has many long-standing employees, with some who have been in the community for over 20 years.
They are very involved locally with several events and organizations, including the Alzheimer’s Walk, Suicide Awareness Walk, and the local senior center.
Quality care is important at Avamere Court at Keizer. The team proudly earned Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2020 Customer Experience Award. The American Health Care Association also recognized them for quality care as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program .
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, surgical, tcu