Website HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Promotes and works as a team player.
- Responsible for the use and functioning ability of the Axiom Artis Hemodynamic system.
- Knowledgeable of all procedures being performed in the Cath lab to include but not limited to the equipment needed for each stated procedure.
- Competent in each of the previous roles mentioned and the competencies are evaluated annually and documented on competency skill checklists.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required.
- 2 yearsexperience in Cath Lab or an acute care environment.
- Associateof Nursing from an accredited nursing program required
- RNLicensure by the State Board of Texas
- American Red Cross or American HeartAssociation Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American HeartAssociation Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
HCAHealthcare ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for threeconsecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition,Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies. We want youto join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We d love to hear from you.
If youfind this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly reviewall applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of ourTalent Acquisition Team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, coronary, hospice, intensive care, maternal, recovery, registed, staff nurse, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.