Website TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Days
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN’s with 1+ years of experience
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an ICU/CCU Registered Nurse today with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, diverse environment with an amazing team.
- You will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice and maintain a safe and therapeutic environment.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- You will plan individualized and holistic patient care.
- You will participate in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our ICU/CCU Registered Nurse qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current RN License
- 1 Year of RN Experience
- ICU experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, intensive, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, transitional, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.