Website Henrico Doctors Hospital Forest
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors’ Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors’ Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Henrico Doctors Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We are a Level II Trauma facility, offering specialized vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, a comprehensive certified stroke center, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We’re also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery; we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
As a Float pool nurse, you will float throughout the facility to all the units within your scope of practice, to include some or all of the following:
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to patients in a variety of units. Duties are consistent within his/her scope of practice. Knowledge of specific service areas and requirements for specialized skills.
- Performs job tasks in a way that ensures personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner. Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the delivery of care.
- Presents self in a professional manner. Foster a positive work environment and display support of the organization.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate
- Patient Education documentation modality.
We d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
EXPERIENCERequired – Current State of Virginia RN license or compact license.Required – Minimum of three years of acute care experience with demonstrated and proven competency in several specialty areas.EDUCATIONRequired – Graduate of accredited school of nursing.Preferred – Enrolled in nursing program to complete BSN.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, maternal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.