Website Chippenham Hospital
Chippenham Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Chippenham Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Chippenham Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Chippenham Hospitals Award Winning Tucker Pavilion you will be a member a team of nurses that provide direct nursing care to patients at Virginia s First and most Prestigious Behavioral Health Hospital. Our Team has been providing the cutting edge treatment to all levels of our Community s Behavioral Health needs for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- As a member of this team you will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Our nurses serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- As a nurse on our team you will be responsible for coordinating patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Licensed or license eligible, as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia through the Board of Health Professions.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification Required
- 2 years of experience in acute care or behavioral health Required.
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Across HCA Healthcare s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.”
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: coronary, domiciliary, hospice, mhb, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, surgery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.