Website Plantation General Hospital
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN Manager of Med/Surg
Med/Surg, Full-Time (1.0)
Plantation General Hospital
Plantation General Hospital, a 264-bed acute care hospital, has served Plantation and Central Broward County since 1966. Conveniently are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, between I-595 and I-95, we are known for our family friendly atmosphere and for delivering the very best care to our patients and the communities we serve. Plantation General is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and an American College of Surgeons COC Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. With an intense focus in Women and Children s Services, we have received Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award , and offer private postpartum, quality high-risk OB care and a Level III NICU. Our other specialties include bariatric, behavioral healthcare, Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult and Pediatric ER, and minimally invasive robotic assisted surgery.
We invite you to learn more about our career opportunities and how you can join our dedicated family of healthcare professionals.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Plantation General, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
The Nurse Manager directs, plans, organizes, and evaluates the Telemetry unit to comply with hospital and medical staff standards set forth by regulatory organizations (State, TJC, CMS, AHCA, etc.). Integrates activities into the overall hospital organization. Maintains efficient and effective operations by ensuring the coordination of services provided to patients, coordination of program activities with hospital administration, and management of budget and marketing functions.
Maintains responsibility for staff performance and the accom plishment of departmental responsibilities in accordance with corporate, hospital, department and safety policies and procedures to meet company and regulatory requirements.
3-5 years experience in Nursing required, 1 year charge nurses or other nursing management experience preferred.
- Current Florida Nursing License or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions). Current Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare Providers issued by the American Heart Association required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or equivalent preferred or working towards same.
- Masters degree in Nursing or Allied Health preferred.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary, infusion, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed, surgical, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.