Website Methodist Hospital
Sign-on Bonus’s offered!
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Student Loan Repayment Program
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Accounts
Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
100% matching 401k based on years of service
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking Nurses for Methodist Hospital to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
MSPCU is a 12 bed unit
Patient to Nurse Ratio 3-4:1
Caring for intermediate medical surgical patients, tracheostomy patients, home vents. Examples of diagnosis seen include Gastrointestinal disorders, acute and chronic respiratory failure, infectious diseases, renal failure, metabolic disorders, etc.
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification ACLS Certification also.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, domiciliary, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, staff nurse, surgery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.