Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN’s with 1+ years of experience
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a NeuroICU Nurse (RN) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- $15,000 Sign On Bonus for RN’s with 1+ years of experience
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Neuro ICU Nurse (RN) for our facility toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seekinga phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as wedo. We want you to apply now!
- You will monitor, record, andreport symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions while maintainingaccurate and detailed records
- You will order, interpret, andevaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- You will demonstrate knowledgeof human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and careof patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- You will promote hospitalcustomer service initiatives.
- You will utilize nursingprocess for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability toperform technical skills and procedures.
It all started here! TriStar CentennialMedical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and women s services. Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStarCentennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women sHospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World’sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Neuro ICU Nurse (RN) opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- CCRN or CNRN preferred
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, hospice, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, registed, tcu, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.