Website Chippenham Hospital
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for a limited time – 1 year RN Experience required. Certain restrictions apply
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for providing excellent nursing care to achieve the best outcomes for your patients recovering from an elective surgery related to total joint replacement or repair, or spine surgical procedure? Then apply now to join the Ortho Spine Unit at Chippenham Hospital.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
The Joint Commission awarded Chippenham Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval and named us a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. As a Provisional Level I Trauma Center, we provide fast, skilled care in life s most difficult moments.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
- 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- Free On-site Parking
- No Mixed Shifts
- New Rates
Ortho Spine Unit (5 Front):
- 20 private rooms
- Patients range from Total Knee, Hip and Shoulder replacements, Spinal surgery, Ortho Trauma and General and Trauma surgery
- Fast paced, short length of stay unit
- Joint Commission Total Knee Certification
- Joint Commission Total Hip Certification
- Chippenham is ranked in as one of America s100 best hospitals for ortho surgery by Healthgrades
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Our Ortho Trauma clinical team is made up of a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What Sets Us Apart:
- The best floor in the hospital. AW
- “I love the friendly faces, the leadership team, and the flexibility”- ES
- Co-workers are nice, my friends are here. TH
- We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care hospital (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Assistance
- Galen College of Nursing
- Scholarship for Dependents
- HCA Nurse Care Program
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Paid Family Leave
- Time Away from Work Programs
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, staff nurse, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.