Website MASC Medical
We are starting the year with some new outstanding PCU RN opportunities in the downtown Dallas area. Our Hospital clients have increased their Sign On/Relocation Bonuses as well as Hourly Wages.
We currently have quite a few Acute Care RN needs through out Texas. We have both Day & Night shifts available for most. Here are a few general perks.
- Sign-on Bonus(10K) and Relocation(3K) Available up to $13K Total Package
- $3.75 Nights and $4.20 Weekend differentials
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- They offer a very Generous Compensation/Benefit Package
- $28 – $43 per hour plus differential – Med Surg, ICU, PCU & L&D
- $32 – $54 per hour plus differential – OR, PACU & ER
- Career enhancement
- Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications
- Relocation $3,000 for RNs that live 150 miles away
- Sign on $7500+ for Rns with 1 to 2 year experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience depending on location
- TX license or compact state license or with in 30 days of approval
- BSN or enrolled and expected to obtain with in 36 months from hire
- Minimum BLS. ACLS, PALS, TNCC are required on some with in 90 days
Currently, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) throughout Dallas in the following Suburbs:
- Arlington – Med Surg, ICU, ER, L&D, PCCU,
- North Richland Hills – Med Surg, ICU, ER
- Ft. Worth – Med Surg, ICU, ER, PCU
- Plano – Med Surg, PACU, OR, ICU, Step-down, Ortho trauma, PCU
- Dallas (Downtown) – PCU, ICU, CVOR, L&D, Mother Baby, in patient rehab,
- Frisco, Lewisville, McKinney – L&D Nights
- Lewisville- ER, Med Surg, PCU, ICU
- McKinney-L&D Nights
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunities, we encourage you to email, call or text us so we can set up a time to go over the details.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery, surgical, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.