Website Chippenham Hospital
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Tucker Pavilion, at HCA Virginia s Chippenham Hospital, has been committed to the Behavioral Health needs of our community for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.Tucker Pavilion The Leader in Behavioral Health:
Thought Disorder Unit – Tucker 2 East:
- 26 bed acute inpatient unit
- Patient population consists of patients diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar disorder with psychotic features
- Team nursing approach
- Good work-life balance
- Unit practice is high touch and high tech , and multitasking with the ability to perform well under pressure
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) will perform care under the direction of the unit Nursing Leadership Team and the Director. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Why join HCA CJW Medical Center?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, ccu, hospice, intensive care, mhb, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.