Website Chippenham Hospital
We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time. 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Would you like to work with a team of committed and caring clinical colleagues? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today to join the Trauma Telemetry Unit at HCA s Chippenham Hospital and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a Level I Trauma Center and we offer Central Virginia s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
See why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital
- 63rd on Fortune s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World s Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- Free On-site Parking
- No Mixed Shifts
- New Rates
Trauma Telemetry Unit:
- 34 private rooms with bedside monitoring
- Level 1 Trauma
- Primary Stroke Certified
- Fast paced unit with great team work fostering a family friendly environment
- Multicultural staff with diverse patient population
- Flexible scheduling with unlimited learning opportunities
- Invested management team supportive of individual career development
- Excellent place for RN New Graduates to begin their careers and hone their fundamental nursing skills
What Sets Us Apart:
“I am new to Trauma Tele and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!” AW
“I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients” TH
“I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility”- ES
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Assistance
- Galen College of Nursing
- Scholarship for Dependents
- HCA Nurse Care Program
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Paid Family Leave
- Time Away from Work Programs
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, coronary, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse rn, recovery, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.