Website Prestige Care
RN – Registered Nurse
Prestige Care – Edmonds Post Acute & Rehab
Pay starts between $40 – $47/hour with shift differentials ($2 for Weekday Evening Shift, $5/hour for NOC shift, and $2/hour for Day/Swing/NOC Weekend Shifts). Come work in a state-of-the art care center that has a consistent and strong operations and leadership team, and 4 star rated!
What does the Registered Nurse (RN) do?
Simply put, this is the jump off point to a long and fruitful nursing career in the senior care space. You will be assisting with the delivery of nursing services to our residents, including oversight and direction for other healthcare providers including LPNs, CNAs, and other caregivers. This RN Registered Nurse role is a dynamic one, where every day is different, and will allow you to hone and craft your nursing skills to make you a better caregiver. You will be receiving a ton of training and development by our clinical leadership teams so you can offer the best in care to our residents.
In this job, every day you will
- Maintain and support good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
- Supervise non-professional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, scheduling job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
- Prepares new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
- Complete treatments and procedures, as ordered by the resident s care plan, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager and/or Director of Nursing.
- Evaluate and record residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
- Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
- Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
- Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education & Experience you need to qualify:
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
- 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Registered Nurse (RN) role and what can we offer you?
The Registered Nurse role is truly unique at Prestige Care, and give you the experience and skills you may not be able to obtain at other companies. Consider what we can offer you:
- We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
- Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
- Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
- Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, and Directors of Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Registered Nurse (RN) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse, Staff Development Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Director of Nursing, or Health Services Director (Assisted Living) jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Prestige is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
In adherence with state & federal mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as an condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies and receives an approved religious or medical exemption.
Prestige Post-Acute & Rehab Center – Edmonds
Located at 21008 76th Avenue West, the 80-bed skilled nursing community at Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center Edmonds offers meaningful employment in a great location. In addition to the great work culture, our brand-new, 48,000 s.f. building is gorgeous, featuring a great fireplace, bistro, and beautiful common areas. You ll love where you work!
Under the leadership of Administrator Michael Moses, team members at Prestige Care Edmonds take pride in recognition at a national level for their commitment to the health and well-being of their residents and patients. Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center Edmonds was recently recognized for the 2020 Tier 2 Certificate of Achievement Quality Initiative Recognition Program by the AHCA/NCAL.
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is an employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, surgical, tcu, transitional, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.